Saturday, November 12, 2011

my other blog

 English is fun!

Just like what I've said (many times before) that English is really fun! Why? Because you can use English to do whatever you want to do! The only thing that I would say is: just enjoy it!

So, what do I do with English?
I will answer: a lot!

Do you like literature? Something like novel, short story or even poetry? You will love it in English!
How about movies and songs? Many of them are in English and they are great!
Any other thing that you like to do in English?
How about this?
LOWONGAN PEKERJAAN
Persyaratan: 1. blaa blaa blaa
                   2. Lancar berbahasa Inggris
                   3. blaa blaa blaa

That's the reason why I love English!! Ha!

Anyway, please have a look my other blog on tumblr.com :)
I post and reblog anything that I liked, loved and admired...
Check it here.

#thesimpleenglishcourse

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your ideas